~Anger Management Institute~
Employer and Corporation Anger Management Services, Consultation,
We offer professional services for employers and corporations seeking anger management training, programs for individual employees, managers or executives needing to learn anger control: enhanced communication, empathy, conflict resolution, relationship building skills.
Are you looking for individual Anger Management Services for someone in your organization? Maybe you are dealing with someone at your office or work who can’t handle their anger and any conflict with co-workers or employees. Supervisors, managers and executives often need to improve the way they handle anger, stress and conflict at work. We offer personalized and group training, evaluations, coaching and self-study courses as described below. We offer a positive approach to managing anger and conflict geared towards enhancement of relationships and the work environment.
What services do we offer?
1. Classes, Workshops, Presentations: If your business or corporation is located in the Chicagoland area – we offer classes, workshops or seminars on site or at our offices (Oak Brook or Cary, IL). Half-day or 2 hour workshops and seminars can be offered at your location for management teams or as an in-service for all employees. Read the Presentation Proposal and Learning Objectives. The classes and groups are offered for 3 hours once or twice monthly in our offices or upon your request – at your location. We require a minimum number of 12 participants for classes. Contact Lynette Hoy for more information on all courses and services: 708.341.5438.
Want to present a workshop or training at your site via DVD? Order the new: Anger Management Educational DVD Training for Organizations, Companies, Staff & Leaders. Steve Yeschek, LCSW, CAMS-IV and Lynette Hoy, NCC, LCPC, CAMS-IV teach you all you need to know about anger and managing it. You, your managers and staff will gain an overall understanding of anger, how anger can be harmful or helpful and effective strategies for managing anger. Includes how to defuse anger and hostility in others and insights about emotional intelligence.
2. Anger Management Evaluation/assessment: This service can be ordered for an employee, manager or executive. We are providers of official anger management evaluations and recommendations. A phone evaluation will be scheduled once the fee is paid.
3. Personal anger management coaching sessions with one of our anger management counselors/professionals. Anger management coaching assesses issues and needs and incorporates Emotional Intelligence areas of development: Self-awareness, Self-management and motivation, Social Awareness and Relationship management.
Order the Anger Management Coaching Assessment/session or begin one month of these services here: Anger Management Coaching. These services are offered in our offices – Oak Brook or Cary, Illinois or by phone. The coaching includes an assessment and individualized training in identifying and preventing anger triggers, learning anger and stress management skills, replacing inappropriate and unacceptable (rudeness, hostility, yelling, outbursts, put-downs, insults, etc.) behavior with assertiveness, conflict management and empathy skills.
What are the benefits of Anger Management coaching?
When individuals engage in an Anger Management Coaching relationship – they can anticipate experiencing and developing the following:
- fresh perspectives about anger management/control and it’s opportunities,
- enhanced thinking and decision making skills for achievement of goals,
- improved interpersonal effectiveness and emotional intelligence skills,
- increased understanding and confidence about life, roles and relationships!
Anger Management coaching seeks to produce results, new life-skills, self-confidence and positive ways of perceiving the world and developing relationships at work, in the community and at home.
Order this service here now:
Anger Management Coaching Evaluation and Assessment for individuals, staff, managers, business executives & health professionals: $250.00
Anger Management Coaching Services for one month – includes: initial assessment, one hour
phone/office coaching session per month, 15 minute phone coaching sessions 3 times per month, coaching lessons, book, DVD. Pay for first month only: $350.00/month. Pay through PayPal now:
4. Individual Distance-learning and Online Anger Management Courses: You can register your employees and managers to take a distance-learning course from our Institute such as the 12 week anger management program which includes online and home-study curriculum, dvd, quizzes, exam, one phone training session, recommendations and certificate of completion. If the client needs further phone or office training or sessions – the cost is an additional $120.00/hour.
5. Anger Management services and coaching for individuals or your staff/managers. Call Lynette Hoy, NCC, LCPC, or Steve Yeschek, LCSW, Anger Management Specialists, Supervisors and Consultants with the National Anger Management Assocation, at this number for more information at: 708.341-5438.
Contact: Lynette J. Hoy, NCC, LCPC, Anger Management Specialist-IV at:: firstname.lastname@example.org or 630.368.1880, ext. 1.
*If you are interested in becoming a Certified Anger Management Trainer/Specialist with the Institute – see this descriptive page.
All Anger Management Coaching, Services, concepts, models and principles—are based on the Anger Management Institute books and workbooks which include teaching from the behavioral sciences, spiritual traditions, emotional intelligence and anger management research.