Anger Coaching Services
COACHS- Creating Opportunities, Approaches and Changes for Highest Success
in Anger Management with Lynette J. Hoy, NCC, LCPC & Steve Yeschek, LCSW,
Anger Management Coaching Providers and Specialists
Forward-looking; Success-oriented; Life-transforming
Are you looking for individual Anger Management Coaching Services? Are you a professional, executive, corporate manager, employer, health professional, business man or woman overloaded with stress, anger and conflict on the job? Or maybe you are dealing with too much stress and anger in your marriage or other relationships or you have a teen needing a positive approach to managing anger?
You (or someone else) can find help to cope through the Anger Management Institute – Coach Provider service. Call Lynette Hoy, NCC, LCPC, or Steve Yeschek, LCSW, Anger Management Specialists and Coaches at this number for more information: 630-368-1880, ext. 1 or 2.
These services are offered through the Institute utilizing:
- Skilled and trained providers who have completed the new Anger Management COACHS training program.
- The Anger Management Institute COACHS program and curriculum is offered for 6-52 weeks of coaching.
- Referrals and payment to Anger Management Coach providers will be made through the Institute. We have a trained and certified Anger Management Coach Provider Team!
What is Anger Management Coaching?
A professional partnership between a qualified anger management coach and you that supports the achievement of extraordinary results, based on anger management goals set by you. Through the process of Anger Management coaching, you can focus on the skills and actions needed to successfully produce your highest and best results. The goals in anger management coaching are focused on research-based anger management techniques and emotional intelligence development found in the What’s Good About Anger Curriculum.
Anger management coaching assesses your issues and needs and incorporates Emotional Intelligence areas of development: Self-awareness, Self-management and motivation, Social Awareness and Relationship management.
- Anger Management coaching concentrates on where you are now and what you are willing to do to get where you want to be in the future in regards to managing and transforming your anger. This includes a thorough assessment.
- Anger Management coaching typically assesses your current opportunities and challenges, defines the scope of the relationship with your coach, identifies priorities for action, and establishes specific desired outcomes relating to anger and conflict management. This aspect leads to greater self-awareness.
- Anger management coaching is based on trust, collaboration and permission.
- Anger management coaching seeks to help you transform the energy of anger into positive channels which benefit your life and relationships as a whole. This aspect leads you to greater self-management and motivation.
- Anger management coaching helps you focus on practical, effective methods for anger change implementing such skills as: assertiveness, problem-solving, empathy, forgiveness, cognitive restructuring, and more! This aspect enhances your ability to manage and motivate yourself, become socially aware and develop healthy relationships.
Through the Anger Management coaching process you gain clarity which supports the most effective actions to achieve your goals. Anger Management Coaching accelerates your progress by providing greater focus and awareness of possibilities, opportunities, approaches and changes regarding choices you can make in the areas of anger management and emotional intelligence.
What are the benefits of Anger Management coaching?
When you engage in an Anger Management Coaching relationship – you can anticipate experiencing and developing the following:
1. fresh perspectives about anger management and it’s opportunities,
2. enhanced thinking and decision making skills for achievement of goals,
3. improved interpersonal effectiveness and emotional intelligence skills,
4. increased understanding and confidence about life, roles and relationships!
Anger Management coaching seeks to produce results, new life-skills, self-confidence and positive ways of perceiving the world and developing relationships.
How is Anger Management coaching delivered? What does the process look like?
Read about this new service in this descriptive Anger Management Coaching packet of information or order this service now: Anger Management Coaching
2. Anger Management Coaching Services for one month – includes: initial assessment, one hour phone/office coaching session per month, 15 minute phone coaching sessions 3 times per month, coaching lessons, book, DVD. Pay for first month only: $350.00/month. Pay through PayPal now:
The following services are discounted and include the assessment and complete coaching curriculum:
3. 2 months of Anger Management Coaching. Pre-pay to receive discount: $600.00. Pay through PayPal now:
Contact: Lynette J. Hoy, NCC, LCPC, Anger Management Specialist and Coach at:: firstname.lastname@example.org or 630-368-1880, ext. 1.
Or you may need to obtain an Anger Management Evaluation/assessment. Anger Management Assessments/Evaluations are sometimes ordered by courts, employers or institutions. We are credentialed to provide official anger management evaluations and recommendations. A phone evaluation will be scheduled once you pay.
*If you are interested in ordering ordering our Anger Management Coaching Curriculum – see this descriptive page.
Anger Management Coaching concepts, models and principles—are based on the Anger Management Institute books and workbooks which include teaching from the behavioral sciences, spiritual traditions and anger management research.